Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Bug!!

Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and was able to get lots of crafting done.  Friday I attended my first u-stream class,  lots of fun!  Cristina over at Crafting With Cristina held her monthly video class, and this month she worked with Simply Charmed (just love this cart). Please be sure to head over to her blog and check it out.  From her great directions and inspiration this is what I came up with.  My little Love Bug!







Challenge:
Creative Cutter Room: Love Bug

Thanks for stopping by :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love that you made a Layout-so super cute!!! Thanks for sharing it on my website. Crafty hugs Cathie www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lay-out! Love those super cute mushrooms! Adorable photos! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter Room! Good Luck in the challenge! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the pictures are adorable! Thanks for joining the CreativeCutter.org challenge!
    DT Member Mollie

    ReplyDelete