Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wild Thing!!

Hello All!!!

The weekend is almost here and we have no major plans, I'm jumping around doing the happy dance right about now... :-). That means the kids and I can bake and craft all weekend. What better way to start our summer off, being today was the last day of school for the kids?

Well on to a project I created with a new cart I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Life's a Party, as I was flipping through the handbook I saw this cut and I knew it was perfect for the pictures we took at the zoo last summer. Lol (can you tell I used a new sticky sticky mat).


Challenges:
Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday anything goes challenge


Also make sure to hop over to Getting Cricky and join in on the fun, 6/17 Blog hop and ustream.

As always thanks for stopping by :-)
Angela

7 comments:

  1. This is so wild! LOL Great job, it's very cute! I love monkeys! Love the layout! Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing job on the LO. Love the monkeys and the faux stitching on the letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! It is adorable. I love that little monkey so cute
    Becka
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh Angela--great idea for your pics and this cart--I've not seen too much made with this cartridge--your page is super cute!
    Thank you SO much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool layout...awesome. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your layout is SO CUTE!! I'm just LOVING the monkey!! :) This looks like a FUN cartridge - gonna have to check it out!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete