Monday, February 10, 2014

All Star

Good morning all!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend, my family was on the go the whole weekend and the kids had a blast.  Now on to the crafting fun.

 Over at Die Cuttin Divas they have a sketch challenge going on and you know I have been on a roll with the sketch challenges, lol .

This Week's Challenge...
~ Sketch Challenge ~
 
 
With both of my girls in soccer we have a lot of soccer parties on our calendar, so I put this card together to put in my stash.
 



Carts used:  CTMH Artbooking, George and Basic Shapes, and Soccer

As always thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Angela
 

2 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card! Love the embossing and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute idea! Nice card. TFS at DCD's sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete