Sunday, May 11, 2014

Live in the Moment

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I would like to wish all the mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day.

Today, I have a quick post for you.  Over at Seize the Sketch they have another fun sketch for us this week.  I really enjoy playing with a great sketch and seeing your creation come together.  Well, lets get to that sketch and my take on it.  Also I will provide a little information on the CTMH paper pack, Free to be Me the special for National Scrapbooking month.

 




This card was made with the Free to be Me paper pack, see details below
 


Kraftingwithkings.ctmh.com
 
Challenges:
Seize the Sketch: Challenge # 19
Party Time Tuesday : PTT#171-Polka Dots
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off Saturday
 
As always thanks for stopping by  and have a blessed day!!
 
ANGELA
 



2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your card and that image is just too fun! Thanks for joining in at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete