Wednesday, April 2, 2014

All Star

Good afternoon all,  I have a card to share with you today that I created using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge and the basketball cartridge.

My girls finished up their basketball season a few months ago , so I put this card together for the coach to say Thank You for all the time he and his family put in with the kids.

The ALL STAR and the basketball (shape) cuts are from the Artbooking cart.


I added the faux stitching to give it a little pop, no bling or glitter was added :-( ,,, lol


Check out this great offer from Close To My Heart,  the Artbooking cartridge is a wonderful scrapbooking cart.  And it can be yours for FREE!!!



CTMH Artbooking
CTMH Art Philosophy

CTMH Artiste

 
As always thanks for stop by and have a blessed day!!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment