Friday, April 11, 2014

Artbooking

Good afternoon all!!  I hope everyone had great week.  For us the week seen to fly by.  My daughters soccer team is going to watch a game tonight at The University of California Riverside.  UCR VS. USC (University of Southern California) which should be a great game. 
So before we head out the door I wanted to post a quick video about my favorite cart, CTMH Artbooking.  My first love is scrapbooking and this is the perfect cart for that.  It has such a great variety of overlays, borders, photo mats and more photo mats, great titles and Icons that you can use for just about every occasion.  This cart is definitely my go to cart when I put a layout together.


If you are interesting in purchasing the CTMH Artbooking cartridge , please check out my CTMH page.

As always thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!1

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment